The #1 Site for NFL News on the Net!
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Back Judge
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 55
Location : Cincinnati
Favorite Teams : Cincinnati Bearcats, Cleveland Browns
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule   Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:07 pm

What is your team's out-of-conference schedule this year, and what are your thoughts on it?

The Cincinnati Bearcats' OOC schedule looks like this:

Eastern Kentucky Rolling Eyes
at Oklahoma jawdropping
Miami U
at Akron Mad
at Marshall
at Hawai'i Mad

I see no reason for us to do any worse than 5-1 in these games. Oklahoma is the only powerhouse on the schedule. The rest (I'll include Hawaii in this) SHOULD all be cakewalks, but we thought the same thing with PITT last year. I don't see Hawaii doing anything special this year, but I don't like that we are playing in Hawaii. They are not returning us a game @ Cincy. I really don't see anything good that can come of this besides an extra regular season game. It is a rule that any team who plays @ Hawaii is allowed to add a 13th game to their schedule.

I also think that playing AT Akron is a joke. A BCS school shouldn't be playing away at schools from mid-major conferences. But, there is nothing we can do because this game is left over from our Conference-USA days. Same goes for the Marshall game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theredzone.talk-forums.com/
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule   Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:30 pm

Ohio State OOC Schedule

Youngstown state roflmao
Ohio roflmao
@ USC shrug
Troy roflmao


I see Ohio State At worst going 3-1. USC is going to be tough next year and are the projected #1 team in the nation. I might just have to give a slight advantage to USC because it is in California and not Columbus. Both teams have a lot of returning players on both sides of the ball.

_________________

"You lose with potential. You win with performance."...Bill Parcells


Last edited by on Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theredzone.talk-forums.com
AtzingerB
Rookie
Rookie
avatar

Number of posts : 247
Age : 29
Location : Fremont, Ohio
Favorite Teams : Cleveland Browns, Boston Celtics, Ohio State Buckeyes
Registration date : 2008-02-06

PostSubject: Re: Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule   Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:37 pm

The Referee wrote:
Ohio State OOC Schedule

Youngstown state roflmao
Ohio roflmao
@ USC shrug
Troy roflmao

I see Ohio State At worst going 3-1. USC is going to be tough next year and are the projected #1 team in the nation. I might just have to give a slight advantage to USC because it is in California and not Columbus. Both teams have a lot of returning players on both sides of the ball.


Youngstown State = easy win
Ohio = see above
@ USC = tough game and could go either way
Troy = win, but Troy actually has some talent but this will be a win no problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule   Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:52 pm

Michigan's OCC Schedule:
Utah: roflmao
Miami OH: cheers
Notre Dame: Sleep
Toledo: lol!

The Big Ten is such a joke, it would be nice to see them schedule some decent at best out of conference games. Then again, how are they going to maintain that "winning tradition" if they play real teams? The Big East plays some decent (at least) OCC teams: Oklahoma, Hawaii, Miami, Auburn, Colorado(?), Kentucky, Kansas, Virginia, NC State (?) are some of the OCC teams that the Big East teams will be playing this year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule   Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:55 pm

Line Judge wrote:
Michigan's OCC Schedule:
Utah: roflmao
Miami OH: cheers
Notre Dame: Sleep
Toledo: lol!

The Big Ten is such a joke, it would be nice to see them schedule some decent at best out of conference games. Then again, how are they going to maintain that "winning tradition" if they play real teams? The Big East plays some decent (at least) OCC teams: Oklahoma, Hawaii, Miami, Auburn, Colorado(?), Kentucky, Kansas, Virginia, NC State (?) are some of the OCC teams that the Big East teams will be playing this year.
wow did michigan get it easy. maybe because they lost a lot of easy games last year. at least ohio state has to play USC

_________________

"You lose with potential. You win with performance."...Bill Parcells
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theredzone.talk-forums.com
Line Judge
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule   Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:53 am

Yeah Michigan got it pretty easy this year, maybe they saw OSU's schedule last year and they are competing for easiest schedule.
OSU's last year OCC games:
Youngstown State
Akron
Washington
Kent State

Wow, I'm almost surprised that OSU wasn't the MAC champions too. roflmao
Washington was their toughest OCC game. Washington won a whopping four games.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Referee
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 466
Age : 29
Location : Bowling Green, OH
Favorite Teams : Miami Dolphins
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule   Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:28 am

Line Judge wrote:
Yeah Michigan got it pretty easy this year, maybe they saw OSU's schedule last year and they are competing for easiest schedule.
OSU's last year OCC games:
Youngstown State
Akron
Washington
Kent State

Wow, I'm almost surprised that OSU wasn't the MAC champions too. roflmao
Washington was their toughest OCC game. Washington won a whopping four games.
Ya ohio state did have an easy schedule but they did win all there games against them by alot, and didnt michigan lose to Appalachian State and Oregon to start off the season, while being ranked #5 at the beginning of the season? I know Oregon was decent last year (ended up #23) but wasn't ranked when michigan played them and they lost 39-7. And you did lose to APPALACHIAN STATE roflmao ! I know they have won the last two Divison 1-AA titles but they are not even Division 1.

_________________

"You lose with potential. You win with performance."...Bill Parcells
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theredzone.talk-forums.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule   

Back to top Go down
 
Post your team's 2008 OOC schedule
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» White Trail Teams in Wilmington
» Pickering High School Ball Team On THE SCORE
» ECNL Team Recruiting
» SOLD! - 2008 Trail Teams in Wake Forest - Trail Ready
» Update...Team Basstic video...read last post

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: NCAA Football-
Jump to: